Tuesday, September 7, 2010

1MIT 2010 "How Hot Are You"

This blog has been in hibernation mode for a very long time already. I am very sorry for what had happened. I didn't update the blog not because I am lazy but I have been quite busy lately with my studies and other pet projects that i had took sudden interest on, such as this competition video that my team had created for the 1Malaysia Innovation Tournament. The name of this video is "Hot Hot Are You", staring me ALBERT WU of course and my fellow teammates.



This competition is about wanting Malaysian students (like me, I know u all might think i am too old for this, but i am still a student) to be able to come out with an innovative idea to help Malaysian students to be more daring when it comes to communicating to people in public, speak up their minds, express their ideas to people that matters and be brave to change for the better. This might sound simple but there is a catch, the idea must have relation with CHILIS.

Ya, U heard me right ! CHILIS.



Not this CHILIS
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

These CHILIS!



You must be wondering how and idea with CHILIS in it can help make students to change for the better and spice up their life! Wonder no more, just go ahead and watch the video and find out.

We also has a FB Fanpage that u can follow. HotSource Fanpage. To know more about our team and the progress of the competition.

HotSource's Mascot, The Chili-king ! The Hottest Chili out there, BEWARE!!

Btw, I am blogging my old blog again and I promise there is going to be more juicy stories from me. "STOP" is back for good !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I drew a chili pepper with a king's crown on it and called it the chili king 10 years ago.