Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What does ur car tell about u !

Exam had finished for a long time and my holidays are almost reaching the middle segment and I have not been updating my blog for a very very long time, (lousy internet connection at home that I call "Tmnut" rather then "Tmnet" cause it is seriously bloody hell slow).

When I am back at my hometown, I will be doing nothing whole day, but watched Youtube and play game the whole damn day. And notice that Youtube is seriously a good site to really burn some time. I watched and downloaded a lot clips that I favor.


While I was browsing thru the clips, I came across this clip from "TOP GEAR".


Top Gear is a british TV documentary programme that focused on automotive. The show is hosted by 3 very famous host



and a tame racing driver "The Stig".


The 3 hosts was discussing what car is good and what car is bad. I find it very interesting, because it is like a entertaiment/gameshow/documentary about cars. And I also like how the commentators assault each other with extremely funny quote and phrase.

The best one I manage to grasp was, when Jeremy (one of the loud mouth commentator inside the show) said that " the flashness of ur car is inversely proportional to the size and length of ur penis. " Do u guys know what that means ! It meant that if u got a car that look like this;

Super stretch corvette limosine

Or this,

cars with speakers the size of ur toilet bowl

Or any,

italian super sport car

U had got urself a very SMALL and UNATTRACTIVE penis ! It might be cute thought but everyone prefer it to be a fierce 1 eye monster !

But lucky for me, I am the proud owner of a 12 years old, 660cc 3 cylinder carburetor front wheel drive car, that will require a full 30 seconds to reach 100km/h and a top speed of just 110km/h (That is if u r brave enough to push it there).

My trusty Perodua Kancil !

My car .

The bottom line is, there are no "flashness" in this car at all. Which means that I have a huge vessel park right where it should be. So the next time, if u were to be queuing infront of me and something is bumping ur ass,

I am really SORRY !