Thursday, November 20, 2008

I just found out that my friends got coupled !

U know what ! I had just found out that 2 of my friends had just coupled. (Don't ask me who they are, cause I promised not to tell).

When I got the news i was mesmerize and surprise cause I totally didn't see it coming. But one thing for sure, they will surely make a great couple just like me and kimkim.
(Should I invite them for a double date ? It will be great fun asking them how did they manage to couple and So... under the radar !)

And talking about new couple, I suddenly got a very wicked thought about what kind of nasty things can happen on the very important 1st date. (many girls judge a boy merely by the 1st date impression, if u failed to impress on the 1st date it is all GAME OVER !)

My wicked thought sounded something like this. Try Imagine urself holding hands with ur new girlfriend walking at the mall while waiting for the movie to start. Then suddenly u got a very bad stomachache (those that requires immediate attention to the poo, if u get what i mean), so u politely told her that u need to go to the washroom to clear up b4 the movie. Then

U immediate get to work.

Cause U only got a 1 minute deadline b4 she get moody and go home without u ! (girls are incrediblely impatient compared to the boys!)

After u r done shitting, quickly get buckle up and remember to
FLUSH.
Remember guys, no Nasi Kandar b4 important date ! It will definately fuck u up !

This is where my thought gets really fucking outrageously wicked ! The entire flashing system, had all gone haywire after u pull the level, and water starts oozing out from all outlets including those inside the bowl right after u flushed.

HAHAHA !!!

More and more water is coming out, so u attempt to stop the flooding by stucking ur hands at the water outlets.

U should had just ran out of the washroom.

When stucking ur hands doesn't work, it is time to start praying like never before.
But all is too late, and u start to wish that u could die in here, cause it is better to die drowning in shit water, then to go out and face the humiliation of unimaginable misery.

All u ever wanted tonight was just a simple night out.


The moral of the story is, clear ur bowel b4 u leave home and always pray to ur GOD.

5 comments:

The Lazy Painter said...

again, this post made me laugh!!!

cheekeong1986 said...

albert wu 2-0 kennysia

Anonymous said...

lol, this one funny like all the rest!!!!

i77uddin said...

hahahaha..poor man. where u get all these xxxxing pics??

Anonymous said...

live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173