Sunday, October 19, 2008

If Albert Wu became rich, famous and powerful !


Have u wonder what will happen to the world, if I were to become very very RICH, FAMOUS and POWERFUL ! Let me show u what the world will become;


There will be giant poster of me hanging outside ur office building, cause I own it and u r included.


My face will represent all the retail shop in the world, cause I own them too.


I am so desperately needed by everyone, I am a permanent display at Time Square skyline.


Lets just say that my pic will be placed everywhere, even at places that no one goes.


I am so rich and famous,the entire female population in the world will want to have a piece of me.


Especially those sexy kinky ones,


Even Victoria will be a fan of mine,


and supermodels want nothing but ME on them.


And HELL ! they are so crazy over me, I might even put my picture on their currency notes.


But just hope that all this fame and power will not turn me into this,


The Force is strong in me.

4 comments:

The Lazy Painter said...

very funny,i like it!!!lol..

TweeTwee said...

walao..tht your photo in d currency picture like something else le !!

cheekeong1986 said...

hey dude, u really pro in photoshop!
and the outrageous idea!

i77uddin said...

I wanna be powerful!