Thursday, October 16, 2008

Why do men take second wives?

This is an article from The Star. I came across the article while i was having my supper at this Bak Ku Teh (a kind of cuisine that has pork cooked in herbal soup) restaurant in G.town . It kept me thinking throughout my whole supper, why would a man want to have multiple wives !

There are many reason why some men want to have multiple wives.
  • Men believe that the more women u can handle, means the more powerful u r in everyone eyes ! (need me to explain where powerful ?)
Sacrifice i made for blogging, took me awhile to get it up though !

  • They are rich with too much money and too little ways to spend their money, so they will have many wives to help him spend those money (why can't they just have me !);
  • They are poor with no money and too fucking lazy to work, so they will have many wives to help him get money and in return, FUCK all of them in 1 go and make sure they all love each others;
Abu Bakar,
the man that successfully lets the whole Malaysia know that he is fulfilling his quota.

  • Men are genetically engineered to be fascinated with games that have many whores holes and the more holes it get the merrier it gets;
Pool : U need plenty of balls and a stiff COCK cue to play all the holes


Golf : 18 holes ! Need me say more.

  • But some believes that having too many wives are troublesome, so they have mates.
Hefner, My childhood idol with his playmates.

But for me ! there is only one reason for why some men want to have multiple wives and it is actually quite simple. I will attempt to explain it to all my readers using a teapot set that i manage to find.

Have u seen a teapot that only have 1 teacup ?

Teapot that only have a cup.
(Not me !)

It is stupid and ridiculous for a teapot set to only have a cup. All teapot set in the world, no matter what culture it is from, which human civilization uses it or what country that manufactures it, always come in a set that has more than 1 cup.

It will be very weird looking for a Teapot set to only have 1 cup. There should be many cups to accompany the teapot and the amount of teacups is base on the volume that the teapot can supply to for each individual cup, so the bigger the holding volume of the teapot the more cups it will have.

Now this is more like it.

Conclusion :-
Men are just like the teapot and the women are the teacups, we are made this way. Men will only look NORMAL with many wives and some women kind of digg it. Therefore, it is NORMAL for a man to have many wives.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But FUCK NORMAL, I don't want to be NORMAL, I refuse to be NORMAL and I will never be NORMAL,


I want to be OUTRAGEOUS !

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

refering to ur first pic....
now i know ur room door was locked the WHOLE day....just to make it stand ah?? take the whole day and the result is that?

cheekeong1986 said...

oih, u really wanna have many many many many wives meh?

u must have the agreement from your present gf 1st wor..

lat say u have d permission edi, r u strong enough to satisfy them?

lol

Anonymous said...

Kim ah..!!
lucky it still can stand although took WHOLE day to make it le...hahaa

Anonymous said...

otherwise, it is going to be recycled lor !!!

TweeTwee said...

wow... I think you wouldn't take much time to have reputation as kenny sia...Albert Wu- The Boldness Blogger

Anonymous said...

eee abu bakar's wives all so ugly wan.. the playmates also look damn old actually..

and no i'm not being jealous...

chan hl said...

wa....is tht really ur dick!!!!! asshole..... so short 1.. haha...