Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Life's too short for the wrong job.

During my week of nothing but work, I get to spend most of my work time in front of my computer and designing my study area ! And when i take a break, I browse thru some of my friends blogs and found a post by ChunKeat which I find very interesting, he mentioned something about his ambition and how he manage to pin-point his life's target and becoming an architect.

At least I know that he had found what he wants and is working really hard to achieve it, and I wish him and his gf becoming cash loaded architects in the future soon!

But it make me wonder, does working hard and giving all ur best to achieve ur ambition really means anything, if the goal that u r aiming aint the ball game that u r born to play!

something like what happen to this ppl;

His childhood dream was to be a photographer.

Banker with a nice window view !

Dun even think of ordering teh tarik !

Try imagine the one working in the dryer !

Life are merely too short for us to make a mistake in our career choice. (BTW very creative advertisment !)

But at the end of the day, we ourselves made the choices to choose the career path that best suit us, and we should work very hard to achieve it, but some times it is just got all fucked up and u just got to screw urself for it and bare the suffering for the rest of ur life and we should just hope that he can go to heaven for his mistake !

Just by looking at his face tells u the sorrow that he is going thru !


Did u got urself into the wrong career or educational path? If YES, dun be sad just look at him and u will feel so much more better !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OI i kena posted to PJ near UM there leh! so lets yumcha when u come back subang hor. i hate pharmacy btw sigh...

Anonymous said...

oh and...

life sucks when government gives u your first paycheck 3 months later wth... cant even afford newspaper to eat haf to eat grass edi...

Anonymous said...

its a good thing if u can find yr direction clearly!

good luck for chun keat and oso to u..

chunkeat said...

wow ! I din really take it seriously, just doing sumthing i enjoying :) anyways nice post, albert

chunkeat said...

wow ! I din really take it seriously, just doing sumthing i enjoying :) anyways nice post, albert