Monday, October 27, 2008

Life Sucks

Study week had started already. Almost everyone in USM have went back hometown to study for their exam, lucky for them all, I have to fucking stay back in campus to finish off my studio project which is one HELL of a pain in the ass. The project was initially proposed to end at around the last week of semester which is one week prior to study week,

This happens when the owner is stressed and frustrated.

but out of the blue our beloved lecturers suddenly decided to change the studio schedule, added new tasks and extent our studio project all the way until the very last day of examination. (these means that I have to fucking work during my exam period, how the fuck am I gonna fucking study ! although I had never really study before but still... it is my fucking holiday.)

And the worst thing is, KimKim had went back to KL to spend her study week with her family. Which means I am all
FUCKING alone !

Thinking about the only person I love in my life.
U know who u r !


Due to the amount of work I got to rush in order for me to finish off my work before my exam starts, therefore for the past 3 days I had been working hard and non-stop in front of my computer, designing and planning the layout and design for my study area.

2 computers running simultaneously, 1 to design the other to render !

My team is proposing to set up a Penang University within Komtar complex's vacant lot to make full use of the interior spaces. This is some of my work progress, It is only 50% done. (FUCK !!)

I am proposing to convert the abandoned Shop houses in G.Town into student dormitory neighborhood.

Revived shop houses and improved facilities for the students.

Proposing a mix land use building development within my study area to spruce up the environment.

And u know what, I am so fucking busy , I didn't even had time to go out for food, so I settle my hunger by eating biscuit and instant noodles for each meal for the past 3 days, but

2 more meals and I gonna start eating newspaper !

Dammit ! Empty fridge.

my stock pile are running low, and i still got almost an entire week of work in front of me. LIFE SUCKS !

LIFE SUCKS when everyone is sitting at home enjoying their holiday and u r fucking working !
LIFE SUCKS when ur instant noodles are running low when u need them the most !
LIFE SUCKS when u got a huge fridge in the kitchen and there is nothing edible in it !
LIFE SUCKS
when u r all alone at home doing work, when u should be somewhere else enjoying Life !
LIFE SUCKS
when the one u love is no where around for u to hug !
LIFE SUCKS when ur blog post is full of the word FUCK ! and
LIFE SUCKS
when u got tonnes of work laying around and u still manage to squeeze time to update ur blog !


LIFE REALLY SUCK BIG TIME !
everyone leave some of ur LIFE SUCKS comment so I can know how SUCKED UP ur life really is !

9 comments:

chunkeat said...

life is wonderful :) looking forward to your works ,btw nice render !!

TweeTwee said...

u must appreciate it cause i m having a very boring study week

The Lazy Painter said...

nice work and render!!! life will be better as soon as u get over this. cheers!

Anonymous said...

雨过一定是天晴的!
我爱你!

cheekeong1986 said...

"LIFE SUCKS when u got tonnes of work laying around and u still manage to squeeze time to update ur blog !"

i like this sentence!

Anonymous said...

haha...

miss me leh??
u know how to miss me wan meh??

AlbertWu said...

Of course i know lah ! Miss u alot lah ! fast fast come back to me k !

Anonymous said...

aiyoh so sweet... Mi Sedap damn kao nice btw! and hahhaha eat newspaper.. damn funny lar...

i77uddin said...

Studio grade dapat brapa?....hehe