Thursday, October 2, 2008

Langkawi Island.

Me and kimkim decided to go to somewhere during our RAYA break which is far, got 3Ss (Sun, Sea and Sand), dirt cheap chocolate and liquor, body massage and maybe Tax-Free shopping, so we went to Langkawi Island (Still got where somemore, u tell me lah !).

Langkawi Island here i come.

I made plans, reservation and booking for the 2 of us,
but after that i somehow, somehow! decided to include another couple just another couple to reduce transportation cost and cameraman to help me take pictures.

The another couple i was talking about.

But the news started to spread to everyone, somehow letting ppl think that I am making a trip to Langkawi Island and it is no longer just Albert and Kimkim. (No more honeymoon vacation for 2, it is opened to everyone with money and time).

Everyone start calling me and ask me to add reservation lah, make extra booking lah, this and that lah, (we all know that I am a great guy, so i agreed) by the end of the day, a couple's hot and steamy actions filled holiday weekend getaway turnout into something like this,



me, kimkim and 12 of my good friends altogether at Langkawi.

I just gotta hate myself for this.

4 comments:

chunkeat said...

end up so many ppl , the most amazing thing is 14 ppl in a van , crazy insane

TweeTwee said...

sorry guy

Anonymous said...

hahahah no more romantic leh.. wanna make noise in the room oso shy.. later friends next door can hear =(

Anonymous said...

then we all have to deliver a special thx to KIA to create such a "AMAZING" van for us to squeeze inside...and with the top speed of 80km/hr when going down the hill...